Hmm.. What title should you be??

02:13


Assalamualaikum.

Last night, a lady asked me what is Mary Jardin? 

I told myself. Wow. This is good. An opportunity for me to introduce this ever special brand to her. 

And, in case you also wonder, today i'll present you a simplified version of each item(except collagen serum) and what it will do to your skin. Please read on!


FACIAL SOAP 

Lasts for about 2 months or more if you use it thriftily :p


FACE OIL



DETOX CLAY MASK 




These 3 items forms a luxurious lavender bouquet for your skin. I really fall in love in them <3

Mary Jardin not only offers the premium for your skin but also at an affordable price. 

It does magic to many women out there. Mind you, it smells so good, gives a sensational therapy for you :)

Wanna see the magic??? 

Im not bluffing here, okay.

See below.

TESTIMONIES 




My jaw dropped when i first see this testimony. I was like.. " could this be true???"

My sympathy goes to that sister :) Because you know, i am sure she is grateful for having a safe skincare product and the best for her now. She's a transformed girl. Alhamdulillah. 

Im glad for her. The sole reason i braved myself to try on MJ at first because i know it is free from dangerous chemical. In fact, it is natural and organic and homemade and the BESTEST (hahah. pardon me for exaggerating here :p)

You too should have a go at it and be loyal, okay !

Next, i'll post about the most awaited item so bad it created a lengthy discussion between the agents and CEO. Heheh. Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading this post :)


anispauzi
011-29440532
Gombak

































You Might Also Like

0 comments