Dear March! Please Be Nice :)

19:38



Assalamualaikum.

How are you doing? Im fine and so energetic to rock the month :D

Yeah. Im sorry for being absent for the whole month in February. I didnt mean it. hehe

Its Friday today and I just wanna share a powerful thought that might boost you as much it does to me. 

READ THIS QUOTE CAREFULLY

Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life most people wont,

So that you can spend the rest of your life most people cant. 

This is sooo TRUE.

Let be honest, I've just jump into this 'business' thing last 3 months and for sure i'm still struggling and yet learning along the way.

Day by day I feel like I can do something better and I must do more.

lavenders everywhere :p


During campus life, I recalled a lecturer saying that if average student does 20 maths exercises, then to be on top of the average @ brilliant, you must do double and triple the amount the average student do.

This applies in real life too.

If you're just doing what other is doing, you'll get the same results like it or not.

Im already a fourth of the century and unfortunately im thinking that i havent done nothing insignificant all these years. Huu (Hey, wake up!)

Alright, lets get back on the track. For now, i think that's all i wanna share. 

Guess what, I've already create a facebook page + telegram channel for this purpose. I'll get you updated when it's official okay ;)

Along the way, I meet so many business mentors through online platform. I follow them, subscribe to their posts and i realised there is sooo much more to be digged out. 

Send your prayers to me,okay. I wish you all the best :)

Till then. Wassalam. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments