Get Inspired By CEO

20:30


I start this new day with bismillahirrahmanirrahim. 
A day full of spirit, full of hope

May today be better than yesterday and all the days that have passed.

When I created Mary Jardin with the tagline Every Woman's Dream, what came to my mind was a profile.

A profile of a young and ambitious lady, a career woman yet kept so grounded and very loving, surrounded by her kids. She looks so free and happy. She is filthy rich. She is extremely confident. She dresses up very elegantly. She walks straight up, she smiles and laugh contagiously and appears completely stress free! She rides in a luxury car, she gives effortlessly to anybody who ask anything from her. Happy. Free. Elegant.

She never forget her connection with Allah. She asks for guidance and strength from Him. She tries to live by the Quran. She turns to Him whenever she feel that life becomes very overwhelming. She is extraordinarily beautiful as she is full of patience, gratitude and redha.

This is a vision and visualization.

I always try to visualize myself as that woman. And i put my vision to be that woman. A vision is something that seems stretched. Bukan benda yang dah ada depan mata. Tapi benda yang rasa macam nak capai, boleh ke ni nak capai? That is a vision.

I live by that vision every single day. And I wake up everyday feeling very refreshed and pumped up.

If I did not achieve it yesterday, I have today, a FULL DAY to try again :)

I hope all of you find a vision that can keep your spirit high, EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Hardship is bread and butter of life. But we are perceived according to how we handle hardship.

If we overcome it elegantly, we are elegant. If we overcome it sophisticatedly, we are sophisticated. If we whine all the time, we are grumpy. If we cry and do nothing, we are such a looser. So choose a standard for yourself :)

Good morning!!! 

Dr Maryam al Batul


#MaryJardin

* Wow. How much i admire this writing! Precise and concise :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments