The Hasbul Brothers

07:07


Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum everyone.


workbook

" First time experience in anything is always memorable "

So today i had a share of it myself. I had a business seminar called Marketing Luar Biasa (MLB) at Aloft Hotel, KL Sentral. It is a one day seminar conducted by two speakers; Tn Hasbul Ariff & Tn Hasbul Aqill. I have never heard about them before, and to my surprise they are the co-founders of Majalah Niaga. Not only that, they are young guys. I mean like, are they really the founders? I thought Majalah Niaga has been long in the market. 

They started business in the early 20s which i got jealous of. I never had the idea of a business until i found Mary Jardin. I also hate any marketing courses before. 

Alright. This is actually the first business event I attended over a year journey in Mary Jardin's business. It's the first time and of course it is special. My stockist actually sponsored me to the seminar. 

However, this morning, I woke up in reluctance. I told the housemates many times that i dont want to go, still with the exhaustion from Port Dickson's 3D 2N trip ended yesterday. I even decided for what baju to wear just this morning. I did everything so slowly. Called for GrabCar and off i go to Aloft Hotel, alone.

Thankful enough, i left the feeling in the car and went straight to the ballroom with a good feeling alhamdulillah. 

It is a place i have never been and i dont even know the people. But, being one fourth of a century and all i have been through, the confidence level is there. You just go with the flow and there is nothing to be embarassed or shy of. Alhamdulillah, Allah ease the way.

The seminar started at 9 a.m with such a jovial emcee and as expected we were told to shout energetic words loudly and do some kind of actions before the speakers started the session. 

The speakers are Kelantanese, oh hello we came from the same place. The sharings were so informative, beneficial and helpful. 

They invited two protege from their The Protege program, Pn Farah (fashion industry) and En Burhan (sells shoes - brand Ijmal) who had successfully grow after a bumpy ride in the business. 

When you go to event like this, they wont talk about thousands but five figures and above which simply give you a boost. 



I went there with an empty glass and returned home with a filled one. 

And, a Chinese uncle from Uber drove me home and ended the trip with a beneficial discussion. Thank you uncle. 

I think that's all for now. Thanks for reading this entry. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments