Lip Butter

10:29


Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah for today.




Waking up in the morning, i got a customer asking for lip butter. I was rushing to school and thought, why did she called it lip butter? (agent herself got confused)

I havent tried it before because i just bought that kind of thing recently. I quikly searched for it, and yes. Its name is lip butter. 


Why lip butter not lip balm?

Maybe because its color is butter-ish & contains shea butter. 


I bought one also for myself, the smaller one (used as tester before)

i dont want a toffee flavor on my lips so i chose strawberry

Oh, i liked it! I also bough extras as free gifts for customers :)


what it is made of? 


I was kinda surprised when among the agents, they keep praising how they liked the lip butter, how it is suitable for dry lips and skin. 


They say, SHEA BUTTER is good or skin, I googled and found this.

sheainstitute.com 

Wow. No wonder. the testimoni proved this fact. Scroll down to see. 
(in bahasa) 

good bye dry lip. hope no to meet again

moisturized lip

using lip butter as a base before applying lipstick

apply lipbalm to the dry body part 


Its a good thing when the customer's problem is solved. 
That's what a business for. 

To end, 
Do not give up today,
Look back and see what has made you stand until today.

Thanks for reading. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments