Du'a

09:23


Assalamualaikum. 

Related image

One day a fortnight ago, i was chit chatting with the youngest in the family, my little sister while doing my things.

As always, she has soo many things in mind she wanna share with me; about her friends, classmates, handsome teacher at school and the list goes on

And, at that time i received  a message from a customer who wants to buy Face Oil and Face Mist. I asked her to pause for a while coz i want to reply the message and i told her it's my customer which basically i have to entertain.

Few minutes lapsed and alhamdulillah I managed to close the deal and will deliver to her the next week. I told my sister that the buyer is confirmed and what do you think she said?

She told me, 
" i was the one who prayed for it :D @ adik la yang doa ko kak tu hehe "

I frequently asked her to pray for me in her prayers but she wouldnt let me hear it, too shy she said. 

She knew that i'm selling mary jardin. 

Anyway, thanks a huge lot for your do'a my lil sister and keep sending me your prayers.

Thank you.  










You Might Also Like

0 comments