Positive

09:26




Image result for positive quotes
Positive okay. It never rains forever ;)



Bismillah.
Assalamualaikum.

*Pardon me for the long absence 

This gonna be my first post for the year :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During my undergraduate and postgraduate study, I never missed to target 4.00 CGPA every semesters. Hehe. Though i never achieved that point , I maintained a very positive mindset that I can do this ! This is possible !
But. Wait. I still scored every semesters and I'm glad to say; it all starts with a POSITIVE mindset.

And now, with Mary Jardin.
Here the story goes :)

There are two parts of it:
1. Me with -1 (read negative 1, means worse than 0 :p) business experience & background
2. A beauty dummy


PART 1

I never ever sold anything in my life up until I joined MJ. hehehe
Business and me? A big NO.
It's just doesn't match. haha (this is just a mindset; which we have the power to change)

One day, scrolling my FB, i saw posts about Mary Jardin, signed up for a free class conducted by Dr.Maryam and the next day, Im proud to announce myself as Mary Jardin Agent :D

I was so positive that I can do this eventhough I started at -1 point. I prayed to Allah beforehand to guide me. It was a big decision for me, because once I joined, I dont want to step back. That's me. I really prayed to Allah to guide me and help me. Alhamdulillah :)

I dont wait long to start because, I do believe; FAST ACTION, FAST RESULT!

I just followed everything being taught by stockist @ Dr Maryam @ Dr Athiq.

Alhamdulillah, my group is now slowly growing under the name of #SimplyGorgeousMJ, with me being the leader :)


PART 2

The first time I ever put anything on my face was during my postgraduate study, using Soap from a brand with wudhu' friendly tagline :)
I used no creams, no compact powder, no sunblock, no no no.

The only reason i was so attracted by MJ is ; it is natural, organic, homemade and safe in sha Allah :)

I dont care about any skincare, i never used any types of cleanser before; hence when i started applying MJ products; I feel so confident and positive that this Mary Jardin has a very bright future. 

I noticed that some friends are kinda surprised knowing me promoting Mary Jardin whilst i never care about skincare or beauty before. I only focused on books :p

I didnt take that as a hurdle but a challenge for me to dig deeper about skincare and cosmetics. Positive!

I assure you that Mary Jardin is a very exclusive and premium product, yet affordable :D

Wallahua'lam.

anispauzi
011-29440532









You Might Also Like

0 comments